A variety of stakeholders in the ECCU member countries and the diaspora will benefit from this program.
- Small businesses will have another option for financing;
- Accredited investors as well as individuals from the general public who want another investment option, and are willing to fund small companies;
- Investment advisors, who provide investment advice and who could attract a new group of clients interested in equity crowdfunding;
- Business Support Organisations, will be able to expand their training on financial options to include equity crowdfunding;
- Technology companies interested in developing a crowdfunding platform to promote fintech and to service prospective small business clients;
- Members of the general public will increase their financial education due to the project’s marketing and training efforts.